Comment on page
External organizations are for those who wish to manage one or more portfolio organizations they are accountable for the training success.
- 1.A buy-now-pay-later (BNPL) company that has 120 merchants and must ensure they each take required compliance training. The BNPL would be set up as an external organization and they could onboard each of those 120 merchants onto the platform and roll out trainings to them.
- 2.A large bank that has 35 regional banks and must ensure each regional bank completes the periodic ongoing compliance trainings. They would onboard all 35 banks and roll out trainings to them.
An organization can be both External and Internal at the same time.
The external organization is managed by the Super Admin.
For your portfolio organizations, you can:
- Assign trainings to all or a subset of these organizations
- Run reports in aggregate or piecewise for specific organizations
- Set rules specific to a combination of organizations, trainings, and sectors.